Cement drying machine
The cemented surfaces are dried and reactived in 2-3 minutes as apposed to 25-30 minutes, in the past. In addition to substantial time saving this also reduces the number of last required. The specially designed conveyor enables soles and shoe/boots to travel in pairs thus easing assembly work by the operator. Moreover, the conveyor is adapted to any type of sole or shoe/boot.
Rink system compatible.
- Reactivation is effected by special quartz heating elements.
- Independent temperature control is provided for soles and shoe/boot
- Transport speed can e adjusted according to output requirements
- An appropriate dain pipe discharges waste solvents
- Should processing problems arise, precision safety systems will prevent overheating of soles and shoes.
|Dimensions:||cm 102 (40”) x 965 (380”)x 172 (68”)|
|Net weight:||Kg 950 ( 2095 LBS)|
|Daily production:||600 / 2500 pairs|